Archive for August, 2013
FREE HELP FOR CAREGIVERS!!!
- Published on Tuesday, 20 August 2013 21:06
- 18 Comments
Are you a CAREGIVER IN NEED of some relief, guidance, inspiration, refreshment and renewal?
You are doing such an amazing job serving others!
Do you need to take better care of yourself?
- Published on Monday, 12 August 2013 01:21
- 19 Comments
Do you struggle to get the sleep you need? Or do you over indulge in too much sleep sometimes? In this fast paced world, it is challenging to find a healthy balance. Have you ever gone to bed only to toss and turn all night as you mind plays old reruns, or new worries? Have you ever been so caught up in what you are doing that you forget to go to bed until you are so tired that you fall asleep before you get there? I have certainly experienced all of these at different times of my life. Unsuccessful sleep is way to familiar to most of us. It affects our health, well being, relationships, family, careers and all of our lives.
So what is successful sleep?
Do you remember what it feels like to go to bed comfortably tired at a reasonable hour, fall asleep effortlessly and easily awaken in the morning refreshed and renewed? The older you get, it can be more difficult to remember those times…! I think our mind’s computer gets on perpetual overload with more information to store process and remember…ironically we end up frequently forgetting some of the most important stuff.
How can we return to successful sleep?
It is easier than you think! The Law of Attraction can help you create what ever you focus on, but first you must have a burning desire for it. When you think about having unsuccessful sleep, guess what, that is what you get more of. But if you keep returning your thoughts and especially your feelings to how wonderful you feel when you get the perfect amount of rest you need to feel great, it has to happen! It’s a Universal Law, just like gravity. All this time, you might have been thinking that there is some complex methodology to make the changes to have more successful sleep. Retraining your mind to play along with this is the hardest part. We are conditioned so easily to thoughts and feelings that are so dominant in the world we live in. It takes real determination to change old habits. Then it only takes practice, focus and a strong commitment to succeed. Before you know it, you will be experiencing successful sleep on a regular basis!
Here are a few tools you can use to help you:
1. Accept where you are at right now and allow the changes to occur naturally, with a perfect love for yourself each step of the way.
2. Journal how you know you will feel getting the perfect amount of rest as if it has already happened. Read this daily and add to it as needed. If you are comfortable, read it out loud to yourself for a stronger effect.
3. Throughout the day, think the thought “Wouldn’t I Be Nice If… ” and add good feeling thoughts about how wonderful it will be when you are getting more successful sleep and what you will be able to accomplish. It is like day dreaming with passion and excitement. When you continue this for at least 68 seconds, you allow your mind to really grasp it and allow the changes to begin. Speaking it out loud with passion and excitement will also add more power to the process.
4. In the beginning, if step #2 is uncomfortable, think the thought “I am in the process of…” and add how you are working on creating more successful sleep and how you know you are going to feel. Try to say this out loud with passion and excitement for at least 68 seconds. You want to feel the truth of your words in your heart.
5. Intend to get to get to bed at the perfect time for you every night. Leave all your worries and concerns in the bathroom as you prepare for bed and promise them that you will tend to them tomorrow. Write them down if that helps you let go of them for the night. Turn them over to your Divine Self, God, your Source to take care of tomorrow. What ever works for you and feels good and natural.
6. Go to sleep with a heart full of gratitude for all your blessings and especially for effortless, easy successful sleep.
As with any improvement you are trying to make in your life, be gentle with yourself when you loose your focus and fall back into old patterns. Lovingly accept this when it happens and gratefully return to your preferred thoughts and feelings about successful sleep!
Good luck with this!!! Know that you are not alone and it will be worth all your effort!!! I look forward to hearing about your successes and any comments you would like to share. If you would like more help with achieving Successful Sleep, please contact me at email@example.com, or call 1-801-810-8334 to set up a FREE Introductory Coaching Session. Together, we will empower you to improve your life and create your heart’s desire for more Successful Sleep.
With My Loving Light and Smiles,