Posts Tagged ‘Creating Inner Peace during the Holidays’
HOW THE LAW OF ATTRACTION CAN HELP YOU CREATE MORE INNER PEACE DURING THE HOLIDAYS!!!
- Published on Monday, 16 December 2019 22:39
- 0 Comments
Is it possible to create more inner peace during the holidays? Could the Law of Attraction help make it easier than it sounds?
The Law of Attraction is a Universal Law as real as gravity that affects all of us whether we are aware of it or not. It simply says that like attracts like. This means that whatever you focus on expands and you attract more of it. So as you focus on connecting to that feeling of inner peace, you will continue to create more of that same feeling in each moment.
How do you do this, especially during the holidays when there are so many distractions and other things that consume your attention?
First of all, you will need to discover exactly what inner peace feels like to you. After you get crystal clear about that feeling, it is simply a matter of choosing to use the power of your intention and focus to help you pave the way to feel how you want to feel more often.
Here is a quick and easy way to discover what inner peace feels like to you.
Gently close your eyes and imagine breathing in the essence of that feeling. Notice its amazing energy flowing through every cell in your body. Continue breathing in and out as you become so focused on experiencing its essence that you feel like you are becoming it. In this space, you are connecting with yourself in a way that will create more inner peace.
Choose one or as many of the 11 possible ways listed below to consciously use the power of your intention to continue to create more of that feeling.
1. One of the best and easiest things you can do to reconnect with the peace that’s always within you is to breathe deeply in and out, focusing on your breath. You can do this anywhere, anytime no matter what is going on around you.
2. Give yourself permission to say “no”. Avoid taking action that is forced or that doesn’t feel right to you in the moment.
3. Say “yes” and take action when it feels right and good, and comes from a place of inspiration instead of intellectual analysis.
4. Consider creating new traditions that carry some of the flavors and best feelings from the past, that work better, feel better and are more appropriate for your present situation.
5. Accept where you are at in the moment. Be real with yourself. For example, if you have a full-time job, a new baby, a sick child and it’s your turn to have the holiday dinner at your house, suggest going out instead. You need the time, space and energy to handle what’s on your plate right now.
6. Be in the present moment. When things change, “go with the flow”. Resistance will only drain your energy, so let go of any past, present or future expectations.
7. Use the power of your intention to remain peaceful and focused on your true purpose in the “center of the storm” or chaos happening all around you.
8. Express your gratitude and feel grateful for all that you have been blessed with each day, hour, and moment.
9. Have fun, enjoy, laugh, relax…! Leave the dishes, create time to be with family and friends. Love them and share time together.
10. Take time to be alone to love and take care of yourself too. Stay true to yourself in whatever way you are inspired to, in each moment.
What can you do to relax, refresh and renew yourself? Here are some ideas to help you:
Take a hot bath or shower.
Do some Yoga or Qi Gong.
Go for a walk in nature.
Get away from the present situation and breathe.
Go to the gym or exercise.
Listen to your favorite music.
Watch a movie.
Take a nap.
Savor a cup of tea…
11. Use any one or all of these five simple Law of Attraction processes daily to help you feel more at peace.
One of the best processes to help you stay focused on how you want to feel is Segment Intending from the book Ask and It Is Given by Abraham Hicks. Before you go to sleep, or when you wake up in the morning, think about how amazing you want your day to go each step of the way as you feel how good it feels throughout your whole body.
Keeping a Gratitude Journal and listing at least 5 to 10 things you are grateful for each day will also help keep you more positive and peaceful.
Daily Meditation is essential to maintaining your inner focus throughout the day. Even 5 minutes a day can change your whole perspective and allow the desires of your heart to flow more easily to you.
When life happens and you are in a challenging situation, try asking yourself, Wouldn’t It Be Nice if…?, another Abraham Hicks process from Ask and It Is Given. By asking yourself, Wouldn’t it be nice if…? and then completing the question with what you want instead, you will feel better. It will also help you open up to the options you have available to you to start creating the outcome you want.
After thinking about what you want, you can use another Abraham Hicks process called “Turning It Over To The Manager” to be able to more easily release what you don’t have control over. By letting go of the situation and allowing whatever is for everyone’s highest good to happen, you will reconnect with your own inner peace. This frees you to be able to stay grounded where you can more easily feel how you want to feel.
There are an unlimited number of possibilities and ways to consciously use your focus and power of intention, as you also work with the Law of Attraction to create more inner peace. These are only some suggestions. As you follow your own inspiration and do what feels best to you, you also could discover a few more of your own.
The real secret to creating more inner peace during the holidays is simply choosing to use the Law of Attraction to help you stay true to yourself in the middle of all the holiday distractions and demands on your time.
You will have everything you need to create more inner peace in each holiday moment once you make a conscious choice to follow your own inner guidance and take the actions you are inspired to take to enjoy your life, especially during the holidays!
Loving Light and Smiles,